1. Select Mapping Mode is Missing
The Select Mapping Mode in the Set Variable workflow step is missing in 6.5.5. If you click the Select Mapping Mode drop-down in older versions, you will see options for JSON Dot Notation, Literal, Expression, and XPath (B). These options are not available in 6.5.5 (A).
- Software Version: AEM Forms 188.8.131.52
- AEM Forms add-on package: adobe-aemfd-win-pkg-6.0.160.zip
- Steps to Recreate: Add the Set Variable steps to an AEM Forms Workflow.
- Suggested Work Around: Avoid the 6.5.5 version of AEM Forms, upgrade to the 6.5.6 version where the issue is fixed.
2. Expression Editor 6.5.6
- Software Version: AEM Forms 6.5.6
- AEM Forms add-on package: adobe-aemfd-win-pkg-6.0.192.zip
- Steps to Recreate: Use a Set Variable workflow step, set the Select Mapping Mode to Expression, select Click to Add Expression and nothing happens.
- Suggested Work Around: Follow these steps to correct this problem on your server.
Correct the Problem in CRXDE
1. Open CRXDE with Administrator permissions.
2. Navigate to this node: /libs/fd/expeditor/clientlibs/base
3. Double-click on dependencies and add a dependency of cq-platform-underscore.
4. Click OK.
5. Click Save All.